Sunday, September 26, 2010

Life first, wrestling second

I was not a big part of the wrestling team this week. My wife and I are remodeling our kitchen and time is hard to come by. Coach Schaeffer told me to take the week off and finish my kitchen.

So I guess this weeks blog is about me, homework, and remodeling. 18 credits are a handful, and adding a full remodel is a bit over whelming. This juggling act needs to stop so that I can focus on my wife, school, and wrestling.

I finished the laying the tile last week and worked on the cabinets this weekend. It was all going so well, except for the part where I got electrocuted around midnight on Saturday. I guess when you get sleepy, you get sloppy.

Sunday was going great as well, and then accident number two of the weekend happened. I was sitting on the ground working on some wiring, I then jumped up to meet a cabinet right in the top of my head. After a few minutes of stars and a trip to our school trainer, I was glued and back to new.

This pretty well sums up the last week, and I thought the wrestlers were getting sore and beat up! I am sitting here with a pounding headache and super glue on my scalp, does it get any better?

No comments:

Post a Comment